Compassionate Communicator, One Lovely Blog, Reality Blog Awards
About a month ago I received The One Lovely Blog Award from Kathy at BipolarandBreastless.wordpress.com. I was ill and had just received the Compassionate Communicator Award from Kevin at VoicesofGlass.com (see above) so am only now getting to thanking Kathy, a courageous writer and new friend and passing it on.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. List seven random things about yourself.
3. Nominate other bloggers for the award.
7 random things:
1. I am Bipolar.
2. I have Asperger’s.
3. I have written a memoir about finding love with both of the above disorders called, “Eye-locks and Other Fearsome Things: learning to love as a Bipolar Aspie.”
4. Animals and nature are a passion of mine and I do animal activism online.
5. I do animal and nature photography and writing.
6. I write about being Bipolar and Aspie.
7. I do abstract photography and painting.
Here are my nominations for the One Lovely Blog award:
Genie at APlaceCalledLove.wordpress.com
Bert at WhoisBert.wordpress.com
Mike at Mike585.wordpress.com
Rob at RobSalem.wordpress.com
Blue Girl at BlueGirlPoems.wordpress.com
Tripper at Tripperspot.com
and dear Kevin at Voices of Glass nominated me for the Reality Blog Award which I have yet to formally acknowledge and pass on it though it means the world to me… I, who have been delusional and lived in a different reality and at times in two realities at once find it ironic to be nominated for this award and do not feel able to accept it. And although I wrote a memoir about my experiences I find it near impossible to answer the questions one has to answer to accept this award. But I will in time pass it on to others and I THANK YOU, DEAR KEVIN for awarding it to me.
Congratulations on the award! Well deserved too.
And thanks ever so much for nominating me, much appreciated.
October 26, 2012 at 2:49 PM