Who is I?

P1130025_edited-2

Mooji makes it all so simple.  His gift is to simplify and pare things down to basics.  Hoping that the beautiful, short video below may offer a new awareness. Many of you are way beyond this lesson.  But for those of us struggling to understand, you don’t need to go to the mountain.   Listen to Mooji and “see.”

1. What a beautiful and serene audio/visual meditation.

Many thanks for providing this here Ellen.

Hariod. ❤

August 28, 2014 at 6:09 AM

• No, Hariod, it is I who should thank you. You introduced me to Mooji and I am learning lots from him. So a big THANK YOU! Have a good holiday! xx ellen

On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 6:09 AM, MOONSIDE wrote:

Liked by 1 person

August 28, 2014 at 10:46 AM

• You must let us know how you get on with Mooji Ellen, if you will. I know I shared that amusing video of Mooji, but I really have no idea what comprises his teaching, and this video here is the first I have heard or seen in that regard. As for holiday wishes – many thanks! – though here in England the national holiday (1 solitary day) was on Monday.

Very best wishes.

Hariod. ❤

August 28, 2014 at 10:54 AM

2. It’s so calming so that I can forget a lot of troubles, Ellen, virtual hugs

August 28, 2014 at 11:53 AM

• I find him and his teachings, which I am just beginning to learn about, very soothing! Glad you could forget your troubles a little. Must be lots to prepare for your vacation. Virtual hugs and a great trip!! Ellen

On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 11:53 AM, MOONSIDE wrote: