Night Visions

gazing heaven toward
under a canopy
of stars.
Diamonds
with infinitesimal degrees
of infinite distance.
Each a quiet distant world
in one of endless galaxies
in one of endless universes
in one of untold possibilities.

1. Love seeing your stunning photographs and reading your poetry, especially one so spirit-filled as this one. Thank you, Ellen. God bless. Peace.

Liked by 1 person

August 29, 2016 at 11:07 PM

• Dear Kitt, Thank you so much.  The poem was written months ago.  Nothing now.  Are you having a quiet time now, too?  Just too much going on.  And I know you have way too much on your shoulders.  GOD bless you!  xx ellen

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

Liked by 1 person

August 30, 2016 at 7:56 PM

• I am having a brief reprieve of sorts. My son has begun school this week. Though he studies at home most hours, having the structure of taking him to and from school helps us both. Looking forward to this year being better than the last year and a half,

Liked by 1 person

August 31, 2016 at 2:30 AM

• Oh, Kitt, I do hope it is a much better future for you. You have been through the mill. May God bless you all. Glad you’re back on track! xx ellen

Liked by 1 person

August 31, 2016 at 5:10 PM

• Thank you.

August 31, 2016 at 8:11 PM

Profoundly beautiful.

Liked by 1 person

August 31, 2016 at 12:42 PM

3. Lovely sentiment, Ellen!

Liked by 1 person

September 4, 2016 at 10:48 AM

4. Beautiful, Ellen. There is something about peering into that carpet of stars that surrounds and holds us that puts things into perspective. There is a wonder to it, and a comfort, and you have captured this in your poem here perfectly.

Peace
    Michael

Liked by 1 person

September 7, 2016 at 12:36 PM

5. I feel the resonance of truth in every word you write, thank you for such a beautiful sharing.

September 12, 2016 at 1:09 AM

• Sorry, I thought I wrote you ages ago. Thanks so much for your lovely comment!

October 10, 2016 at 10:37 AM