The Vibrations of Life

of a red-winged blackbird

singing to the moon

as a cloud

stands by

in the approach

of twilight

1. that’s really wonderful, love it, your poems are truly transferring emotions in my head, have a nice Sunday, warm regards Mitza

May 1, 2014 at 12:16 PM

• Thanks, Mitza. That’s so nice to know you feel the same about nature as I do. Your yellow flowers transported me and I can see why you went to photograph them. You have a good weekend, too. Warmest wishes, Ellen

May 1, 2014 at 1:15 PM

2. Lovely, both and very powerful in combination.

May 2, 2014 at 3:29 PM

You are on a roll, Sister! Fantastic!

May 6, 2014 at 3:23 PM

• Thank you so very much, Genie, for all the many “likes” and your very generous comments! Had felt like I lost my words, not very inspired. Your feedback meant a lot. Hope you are okay. You have been pretty silent lately, except for today’s post– super image and words– as usual! Thanks again, Genie *♡* Ellen

May 6, 2014 at 6:06 PM

• Genie

I am very well, thank you for asking, Ellen.

I don’t like being on the internet very much, being outside in Nature is much preferable to me — thus my reason for not being around very much in cyber space.

*♡* Genie

May 6, 2014 at 6:57 PM

4. At first I liked the title, and then the first line even more, and then I was vibrating along with the tree branches enjoying the song to the moon. Lovely photo and images!

May 11, 2014 at 10:29 AM

• Thanks so very much, Cheyenne, for your lovely comment. Glad you were responsive to the post. Best wishes, Ellen

May 13, 2014 at 9:04 AM

5. beautiful

May 18, 2014 at 4:37 PM

• Thank you, Bert, and thanks for visiting my place and the likes.

May 19, 2014 at 10:18 AM

6. loved this one, its all vibrations which surrounds us, be it thoughts, words, anger, love, or whatever, its the language of vibrations that nature speaks.

July 15, 2014 at 12:17 PM

• Thanks, yes, that’s the secret, well not really secret, but the key to life.

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 12:17 PM, MOONSIDE wrote: