Flutterbies

P1060438_edited-1

Tread lightly

for ย the wings of angels

flutter by our souls

as we plod on

in our own worlds

often unawares

of the Heaven inside us

because of the Hell of our thoughts.

1. Wow, fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing. ๐Ÿ˜€

July 1, 2013 at 10:04 AM

• Thank YOU so much for commenting!!

July 1, 2013 at 11:41 AM

• I love this blog and all of the amazing work you do here. I just had to comment, you’re so gifted! ๐Ÿ™‚

July 1, 2013 at 12:52 PM

• Thank you SO very much for your kind words!! They mean a lot to me, especially since I so admire your work on your blog. Your photography is so amazing in its own right but especiallly given you are blind!! God must really be guiding you. And I didn’t know your wife was also blind. What an awesome love! My husband and I are both Asperger’s so we share that disability, plus I have Bipolar thrown in. But you both are an inspiration to me, and with your dog, the “first family” of the blogosphere!

July 1, 2013 at 4:02 PM

• Awww thanks so much for liking my photos and always giving me encouragement!
        I’m so blessed to have such an amazing wife , who’s compassionate, understanding and love builds me up daily, i think this can blossom much more when you both share a disability too. Thanks for sharing a little about you and your husband and i continually pray for you both!
        Sadly Bruce (our furry angel) died over a year ago, but i love how he can still bring smiles and inspiration to others through my photos! ๐Ÿ™‚
        Thanks again for being such a loving sister to me.

July 2, 2013 at 4:15 AM

• Oh, I am sorry about Bruce. We lost our angel 13 years ago. I agree about love deepening when husband and wife share a disability. I am adding you and your wife to my daily prayers and I thank you for praying for us. I was so touched when you called me a loving sister and think, too, of you as a loving brother. I lost my blood brother two years ago so there is a hole in my heart.

July 2, 2013 at 11:58 AM

• Awww thanks so much for adding Sarah & i to your daily prayers, thats amazing!
        I’m not a man of many words but i always mean what i say, and i’m also blessed to be called a loving brother too. i remember being moved by your post about your brother, it still must hurt a lot.
        Thanks for blessing me again today! ๐Ÿ™‚

July 2, 2013 at 2:40 PM

• Thank you and bless you! ๐Ÿ™‚

July 2, 2013 at 2:55 PM

2. this worked its way right through me

July 1, 2013 at 10:16 AM

3. very beautiful photo and poem. What a talent!

July 1, 2013 at 12:10 PM

• Thank you so very much, Taphian. Deeply appreciate your kind words!!

July 1, 2013 at 4:33 PM

4. bennetta faire

Powerful, beautiful, moved me well, Ellen–this is a keeper, God bless you BIG!!

July 1, 2013 at 2:40 PM

• Thank you so much, Bennetta. Glad my words affected you. God bless you BIG right back!

July 1, 2013 at 4:32 PM

5. What beautiful words and photograph. I love butterflies. I see them as I see me often. In dreams I fly too.
    Love ya

July 1, 2013 at 4:18 PM

• Thank you, Yisraela! Perhaps you are a butterfly by night. Glad you liked the post. xx ellen

July 1, 2013 at 4:30 PM

A lot of beauty and wisdom in this post.

July 1, 2013 at 9:48 PM