Veneration of the Lamb

Scan2_edited-3

“Lamb of God, you who takes away the sins of the world, have mercy on us!”

“What has happened to our instinct for unity?  The creatures know the rhythm of the earth.   They have not forgotten the oneness of which we are a part.  So in the Celtic world, they are messengers of Christ, the One who comes to reconnect us to the Heart of Being.”  (Christ of the Celts by J. Philip Newell)

1. A beautiful post, Ellen. I love that quote. Although I believe in a Universal Spirit, I’m not a Christian, but my mum is; I’m going to show it to her.

Liked by 2 people

April 2, 2015 at 5:10 PM

• Thank you for your beautiful post. As Ashley I m not a Christian, but believe that we are all part a great one universe

Liked by 1 person

April 3, 2015 at 2:55 PM

• Thank you so much, Hoxton! I am not really Christian either being drawn to Buddhism but , like you, feel we are all one Spirit. Thanks again, Ellen

April 3, 2015 at 8:27 PM

• Well, Ashley, I have been baptized both Catholic and Protestant but I really feel drawn to Buddhism. Yet that does not interfere with Christian quotes in my mind. I guess I believe in being ecumenical in spirit. Thanks for stopping by and liking the post anyhow and showing your mum!

Liked by 1 person

April 3, 2015 at 8:30 PM

2. What a soothing and beautiful video.

Liked by 1 person

April 2, 2015 at 5:48 PM

• Isn’t it a great video. Farm Sanctuary is a great organization. And I adore lambs!! Thank you for stopping by.

April 3, 2015 at 8:12 PM

3. nice close-up 🙂

Liked by 1 person

April 3, 2015 at 11:14 AM

4. Thanks for stopping by, Joshi and for your compliment. 🙂

April 3, 2015 at 8:17 PM

5. I loved the quote, too, Ellen. And I don’t know what I am! I guess I know I’m part of wherever thoughts and feelings like that come from…

Much Love
    Michael

April 5, 2015 at 12:27 PM

• Thanks for stopping by, Michael. Yes, J. Philip Newell is great. He opens up religion and takes it out of the churches in a good way. Have read many of his books by chance because my husband knew him from his religious studies program in Scotland and recently rediscovered him by “accident” while he was ill. It was a blessing. Blessings to you, love, Ellen

Liked by 1 person