1. I think you are an amazing person. And that is not just because I am a clinical social worker, and know how difficult we can be, it is because you are an amazing person.

Liked by 3 people

December 9, 2022 at 1:48 AM

• Cindy, you and my husband are so NOT difficult!!! YOU and people like you, are the amazing people of this world!! You take on such challenging people and have to deal with so much that few people even know about, let alone care about!! You have the courage of first responders and the hearts of saints. That is the real amazing thing! So sounding off for a few minutes on the phone is nothing at all in the true scheme of things.

December 9, 2022 at 10:03 AM

2. Good to hear a happy ending, Ellen.

Liked by 2 people

December 9, 2022 at 7:35 AM

• Ronnie, yes, sometimes there are happy endings. True pessimist that I am says they are only temporary… but maybe death is a miracle. Dying can be, and mostly is, awful but death may be beautiful. Anyhow thank you for commenting.

Liked by 1 person

December 9, 2022 at 9:49 AM

• Death is quite unique, because it is a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

Liked by 2 people

December 9, 2022 at 12:09 PM

3. Dramatic story with the happy end! When I read that I thought it happened to me. Thank you for sharing. 🙂

Liked by 2 people

December 9, 2022 at 10:37 AM

4. Your prose in your story as a lived experience is so beautifully written. I’m happy you were able to give Reiki to the bird who banged into your window and certainly needed it (especially level 2 with the distance work!). I think the trick with omens is knowing how to interpret them. Happy for you that your situation with your husband resolved nicely.

Liked by 2 people

December 11, 2022 at 1:42 PM

5. Reblogged this on anastasiakalantzi59.

Liked by 1 person

December 12, 2022 at 4:13 AM

6. Great wordcraft and storytelling techniques.
    Keep them coming…
    Blessings

December 17, 2022 at 12:01 AM

7. Have a nice Christmas holiday my dear and a happy, healthy and productive New Year of 2023 filled with all of your wishes fulfilled and your life filled with love, health and tenderness by your beloved persons! My kindest regards.

December 17, 2022 at 4:32 AM

• Same to you, Anastasia. Happy holidays to you and your family!! May you ALL be well and enjoy the holidays!

Liked by 1 person